Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy 9th Birthday Coopy Baby!







Happy Birthday to my sweet baby boy! Once again can't believe another year has passed and we are celebrating yet another birthday! Birthday number nine, my how time flies! So nine years ago today this precious boy came into our lives and has added so much joy and love! Cooper has such a kind sweet heart, he is very sensitive, he is very creative and has a great imagination! He is social and outgoing and most of the time makes me beam from ear to ear! He is a great little brother and a super big brother and a very special son!

We have had a crazy weekend full of birthday parties! Two of Cooper's friends also have December birthdays so we are all caked out! All of these boys are so stinking cute and so into nerf guns! We have exchanged various models of nerf guns and ammo amongst the three of them! Tonight Cooper has five little boys her and we are having a sleepover!

Happy Birthday my Coopy Baby! I love you!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday Cooper!!!! I hope you had a great day!!

Love, Kristy